- ✔️【Perfect Gift for Kids & Adults】3D Printing Pen is a perfect gift for kids that helps children to improve spatial thinking, cultivate creation and artistic skills. It’s also a great way for parents and children to spend quality time together
- ✔️【Easy to Use & Safe for Kids】Simply plug-in, heat up and extrude! Great for beginners and experienced artists/ 3D printing enthusiasts! Auto Shut-off & Auto Sleep Function, safe for kids
- ✔️【Bonus 120 Feet PLA Filament Pack & 250 Stencils eBooks】This 3D Pen is compatible with both PLA and ABS. We bonus 1.75mm PLA filament Pack of 12 Different Colors, total 120 Feet. Compared to ABS, the PLA Filament is more eco-friendly and safer. e-Books website: www.dikale.com/file-download
- ✔️【One Button Control & Adjustable Temperature / Speed】Different from other 3D pens on the market, Dikale 3D pen don’t need long press button, but press button once to make the creation easily and relax children’s finger. 3 printing temperature and speed modes adjustable. Advanced LCD screen clearly display the corresponding speed
- ✔️【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you need help. We guarantee 30 days returned and money back, 1 year warranty, lifetime service
Product Model: DKL-07A
Brand Name: dikale
Suitable Filament: PLA/ABS φ1.75mm
Operating Temperature: 185℃-210℃
Connecting the power supply, the power indicator turns to be yellow, LCD shows “PLA”(click “M” button to select “ABS” if you need). Click “◀” to confirm the filament mode you need.
Then LCD shows “5-3″(click “M” button to select other speed if you need) and the function indicator turns to be red(means start heating).
Wait until the function indicator turns to be green(means finish heating).
Then click “◀” button and put the filament to the filament input hole, start loading. After the filament come out of the pen nib, you can draw your dream now.
When finish drawing, long press “U” button to unload the filament.
Keep both end of the filament be even before loading or after unloading so as not to cause stuck.
1. DO NOT touch the extruding nib (nozzle) during use.
2. PLEASE unload the filament after use and turn off the power.
3. DO NOT touch the nozzle before the 3D printing pen has time to cool.
To Prevent Clogging:
1. Keep both end of the filament be even before loading or after unloading so as not to cause stuck.
2. If filament wasn’t removed after previous use, re-heat the pen then press the feed button. Do not press the ‘back’ button.
List Price: $ 37.66
Price: $ 37.66
Related 3d Printer Products