- Rounded edge is safer and less likely tear print bed tape.
- Speeds removal of parts from print bed.
- Useful to pop prints off the bed, and to scrape off stuck-on plastic.
- An essential addition to your 3D Printer Tool Kit.
- 120-mm long flexible blade helps to reach underneath large prints
This pallet knife is a great tool to use with your 3D printer!
The 120-mm long flexible blade is useful for taking parts off the print bed. The thin blade can be used like a feeler gauge to set a consistent gap between your nozzle and the print bed. If you have been tramming (leveling) your heated print bed with a piece of paper, your fingers will thank you!
The rounded edge is safer for kids, and is less likely to tear the print bed, and allows the tool to be used as a scraper to remove stuck-on plastic from the bed.
List Price: $ 4.57
Price: $ 4.57
Find More 3D Printing Products