- 500 watts DIY solar cells;
- Average 4 watts per cell;
- Call (510-498-8221) or message us via Amazon for New Suniva Solar Panels made in USA!: 240w, 245w, 250w, 255w, 260w, 285w, 295w, 300w, 305w, 310w!
Do-It-Yourself Solar Dealer and Manufacturer for over SEVEN YEARS!
Our Solar DIY Education Kits have been used by leading institutes in the U.S.!
500 Watts DIY Solar – Solar Cells for making DIY Solar Panel
This mono solar cells kit includes brand new, wholesome and unbroken mono crystalline solar cells that were made in the United States. The solar cells are not tight specification solar cells, but the individual should produce, on average, around 4 watts. Some cells have higher and some cells have lower power. We have made sample solar panels from randomly selected solar cells and were able to get good output from the solar panels and strings. They are best used to be made into panels for battery charging applications.
Contact us via phone: 510-498-8221 (9am to 5pm PST); or email us via Amazon message system.
DIY Solar Cells Technical Data:
I. Cells: 130 pieces
The cell specifications are the following, though the individual cells can be above or below these standards.
Average Rated power : 4.0 Wp
Average Open circuit voltage: 0.63v
Average Short circuit current: 8.3 amp
Average Operating voltage: 0.5 v
Average Operating current: 8 amp
Dimension: 156mm x 156mm
List Price: $ 179.95
Price: $ 179.95
- High modules conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500 watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- Off-grid fully self powered systems as RV solar panels, Boat solar panels, and Marines solar panels
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels last for a long time
- 12 Volts battery use
- 25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty
Description Renogy 100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel is the key component to a system when going off the grid. These panels are relatively compact and are a breeze to set up. Whether you are going camping in the mountains or taking a trip to the beach, this panel can be a great start to your Renogy off-grid system! This panel has several uses including marine, dry camp, and other off-grid applications. Renogy solar panels also have the capability of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. Specifications Maximum Power: 100W Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL) Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A Dimensions: 40.5 X 26.7 X 1.4 In Weight: 16.5lbs Warranty Information 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate 5-year material and workmanship warranty.
List Price: $ 144.99
Price: $ 119.99
Related Solar Panels Products