- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate: 13.0TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1273W ±10% (Power supply not included)
- Built-in web management portal – No separate host computer or software required
- Most Power Efficient Bitcoin Miner: 0.098 J/GH ±7%
- Power supply sold separately – AntMiner APW3++ power supply recommended if you have 220v+. EVGA SuperNova 1600 G2 recommended if you only have 110-120v power.
*POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED*
If you have 220v-264v power, then Bitmain recommends using the APW3++ power supply.
If you have 110v-120v power (standard power outlets in the US), then the following power supplies have been confirmed to work well:
-TWO APW3++ power supplies
-The EVGA’s SuperNova 1600 G2
AntMiner S9 Specifications:
1. Hash Rate: 13.0 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1273W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3++, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%(at the wall, with APW3++, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. ASIC Chip: 189 x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet (network cable not included)
10. Default Frequency: 550M
Please note the following:
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days and the warranty has not been voided by overclocking. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner S9 requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power source). There are three hash boards that each require THREE 6-pin PCI-e power connectors and one additional 6-pin PCI-e power connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e power connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is not included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ or the APW5 power supply for the AntMiner S9.
List Price: $ 699.00
Price: $ 558.01
- Scrypt Hashing Speed: 580MH/s
- Power Consumption: 1.6W/MH = ~928 Watts
- Built-in controller – Separate Host Computer NOT Required for Operation
- Includes L3++ with Bitmain Power Supply and 15ft Heavy Duty C13 Power Cord
*BITMAIN POWER SUPPLY & 15ft C13 HEAVY DUTY POWER CORD ARE INCLUDED*
Scrypt Mining Hash Rate: 580MH/s.
Compatible Coins: Litecoin and any other Scrypt-based coins.
Power Consumption: 928W (10%) at the wall.
Noise level: Loud. Sounds like a vacuum.
Chip quantity per unit: 288 x BM1485.
Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
Network Connection: Ethernet (network cable not included).
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. The Bitmain PSU (included) will work with the AntMiner L3++ on 110v or 220v power outlets as long as they’re rated for 15amps or higher.
3. Metal clanking sounds or rattling is expected when moving the AntMiner L3++. The sound is from the hashing boards moving back and forth against the metal frame. This does not mean there are loose parts and does not mean the item is defective.
4. AntMiners are LOUD. The L3++ sounds like a vacuum and is not recommended for use near living spaces. Many people use basements or sheds, but returns due to noise will be subject to the full restocking fee.
List Price: $ 648.00
Price: $ 648.00