- Made with strong magnets for a ‘sure stick.’
- 42 uppercase pieces, 1.5″ tall
- Comes in a durable, stackable tub with brightly colored plastic lid for convenient self-storage.
Color-coded sets help teach differentiation with red vowels, blue consonants, red math symbols, and blue numbers. Regular Size (11⁄2”).Grades Pre-K+
List Price: $ 8.99
Price: $ 7.13
- 16 Vibrantly Printed Large (50mm x 50mm) Educational Collectible Wooden Magnets
- Helps young eaters build their visual vocabulary of whole foods
- Creates a foundation of healthy eating habits in children
- Play name that food, group foods by color, display menu of the day, develop new food combinations
- Activities can be tailored to child’s individual developmental level
Your Food Story’s collectible wooden magnets offer a simple way to help first time eaters build a visual vocabulary of the foods they eat. Use them to create a photographic diary of new food experiences, as a meal planning tool, an imaginative way to develop new food combinations, or simply for the fun of showing off your favorites! Everyone’s food story is unique…what’s yours?
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 19.95
Related Sets Of Magnets Toys Products