- Ideal for everyday sport flying and aerobatics – perform loops, rolls, inverted flight, stall turns and more!
- Factory-built main structures are expertly covered in high quality MonoKote film, and the fiberglass cowl and wheel pants are painted to match.
- Bolt-on wing and tail simplify assembly and transport.
- Operate the included flaps with a 5-channel radio for even greater realism and flight control.
- Tricycle landing gear provides positive handling on grass or pavement.
You’ve mastered your basic trainer. Now step up to sport scale!
The Cherokee ARF is a great step up from your basic trainer – and one of the few realistic sport-scale alternatives for low-wing flight training. Its fast 4-6 hour assembly and steady performance provide the right foundation for success, complemented by quality wood and fiberglass construction plus the freedom to use glow or electric power.
- Assembles in just a few hours
- Prehinged control surfaces
- Cockpit area doubles as a hatch that removes for easy access to batteries
- Spacious fuselage for radio gear (standard-sized servos and receivers can be used)
- Excels with 2- or 4-stroke glow or brushless electric power
- No glue is needed for tail assembly – the stabilizers install quickly with screws and align automatically
- 4+ Channel Radio System (5-channel required for operational flaps)
- 4-7 Standard Servos
- Glow Power Requirements:
- 2-stroke .40-.46 cu or 4-stroke .52-.56 cu in engine
- Electric Power Requirements:
- ElectriFly Rimfire 42-50-800 Outrunner Brushless Motor (GPMG4700)
- ElectriFly Silver Series SS-60 Brushless Electronic Speed Control (GPMM1850)
- 18.5V 3200mAh LiPo battery (GPMP0622 or GPMP0623)
- Propeller (10x5E or 11x5E)
- Wingspan: 60 inches (1520 millimeters)
- Wing Area: 606 square inches (39 square decimeters)
- Weight: 6.75-7.25 pounds (3060-3290 grams)
- Length: 46 inches (1170 millimeters)
- Airfoil: Semi symmetrical, low wing placement
- Center of Gravity: 3-1/16 inches (78 millimeters) Back from the wing’s leading edge
- Control Throws: Low Rate High Rate
- Elevator: Up/Down 3/8 inches (9.5 millimeters) 16° 1/2 inches (13 millimeters) 21°
- Rudder: Right to Left 5/8 inches (16 millimeters) 17° 1-1/4 inches (32 millimeters) 34°
- Ailerons: Up/Down 7/16 inches (11 millimeters) 10° 1 inch (25 millimeters) 24°
- Flaps: Full 9/16 inches (14 millimeters) 24° Half 5/16 inches (8 millimeters) 13°
List Price: $ 282.72
Price: $ 282.72
Related Rc Radio Controlled Plane Products