- The highest quality RC products offered in the market today
- Made using the highest quality materials and components
- Tested for durability
Founded 1963 in Japan, Kyosho has been building products for close to 50 Years! We want to show the world the value of enjoying life through the hobby of Radio Control. Since its foundation, Kyosho has lived by this philosophy. There is no end to the pursuit of this goal, from each generation to the next, our unceasing search for ways people can have fun leads to continuous idea creation that takes shape in the form of truly innovative products.
List Price: $ 25.08
Price: $ 25.08
- Highly-detailed, high-quality Mini-Z RC car with fully proportional controls.
- Newly developed AWD sports based on the MA-020 chassis.
- Special onboard electronics are compatible with optional gyro that has adjustable sensitivity.
- Factory painted and detailed body comes with display 32139S-B quality finish.
- A wide range of optional parts are already available to increase performance or to customize the car.
The mini-z AWD is a sophisticated, hobby-grade radio-controlled car with precision, proportional controls with nearly “seamless” movements. It’s small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and yet it’s packed with more features than most RC vehicles that are many times larger. The new mini-z AWD sport is a lot of technology into a small package, and now it’s available for the most reasonable price ever. The mini-z AWD sport features die-cast quality scale and proportion in the highly-detailed bodies. The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front end, which optimizes camber angle throughout the range of suspension movement. An optional sports version gyro (sold separately) can be installed for superior control when drifting or even when facing challenging race courses. Fully outfitted with precision ball bearings, the high efficiency of the AWD mini-z means longer run times – up to 20 mins on just four AAA-size alkaline batteries. The included 2.4GHz Perfex R/C system does not require selecting or avoiding certain channels based on other RC cars operating in the area. You simply switch on the car and the radio, and you’re ready to go. The chassis is compatible with nearly all of Kyosho’s Auto scale mini-z bodies (additional parts maybe required to install a different body). the mini-z AWD sports promises a unique experience with its incredible quality and precision that is light years ahead of a common toy-store RC car.
List Price: $ 209.99
Price: $ 209.99
More Mini-z Products