- 1 x 650W RMS at 4 OHMS – Bass Boost Circuit – Power and Protection LED Indicators – LPF Freq. Response: 50Hz-250Hz
- 1 x 1250W Peak at 4OHMS – 2 Ohm Stereo Stable – Soft Turn-on/Turn-off – Fuse: 40A x1
- 1 x 1500W RMS at 2 OHMS – Silver RCA Inputs – THD: <0.01%. – Dimensions:12.99''(L) x 2.24''(H) x 8.81''(W)
- 1 x 3000W Max at 2 OHMS – Line Outs for Left and Right Channel – S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Electronic Crossover Network – Low Pass Filter Controls – Freq. Response:10Hz~45KHz
Sound huge with the HTG157 from Lanzar. This mono-block amplifier is part of our Heritage series, known for its clarity, quality, and performance. Pushing 3,000 watts at 2 ohms, this amp has plenty of Power. The bass boost circuit lets you bump up the low end. Pre-amp line outputs for left and right channel make installation of a second amplifier a breeze. Silver-coated RCA inputs ensure a high-quality connection between your amp and head-unit or other audio source. With soft turn-on/turn-off to prevent damage to your speakers, low pass filter, and power and protection LED indicators to let you know your equipment is safe and secure.
List Price: $ 191.99
Price: $ 68.49