- Low-noise 10.3-megapixel CCD image sensor specifically matched to the compact lens design
- Full compatibility with nearly all M lenses means unique imaging performance
- Incorporates rangefinder system with its advantages of discreet and quiet operation, speed, and precision
- Future-guaranteed raw data format (DNG) and the raw data converter Capture One LE
- Main settings clearly structured in menus on the bright 2.5-inch display
The Leica M8 utilizes all the benefits of the analog Leica M system for sophisticated and creative digital photography. It incorporates the rangefinder system with its advantages of discreet and quiet operation, speed and precision into a digital camera for professionals. And the no-compromise quality criteria of the M system continue to apply to the M8. Full compatibility with nearly all M lenses means that their unique imaging performance is now available for digital photography, too. The low-noise CCD image sensor with a resolution of 10.3 megapixels has been specifically matched to the compact lens design to guarantee superior photographic quality. The controls and functions of the digital M still concentrate on the essentials while being complemented by the intelligent extra functions that digital technology has to offer.
Find More LEICA Products