- WARNING: This bar magnet is extremely powerful. Please read all details carefully before purchasing.
- Great for magnetic science experiments and ferrofluid!
- Great for electromagnetic uses and inductive coil sensors.
- Extra-strong rare earth neodymium bar magnet with approximately 75 lbs of holding power when mounted horizontally on a thick steel beam.
- Includes 1 magnet bar – 4″ long x 1/2″ wide by 1/2″ thick
This 4″ rectangular bar magnet is the perfect super strong choice for all of your neodymium magnet needs. It measures 4 inches long and .5 inches high and wide, with a pull force of 75 pounds! This magnet is great for science experiments, both in school and at home. It works great with ferrofluid ! it is also perfect for motorcycles and small cars for creating an electromagnetic force for inductive coil sensors. These are serious magnets and are extremely strong. Grade N45, 13,500 gauss rating and Ni coated.
Please use caution to avoid accidents and keep away from children and pacemakers at all times. The strong pull of the magnets could easily cause pinched fingers or other injuries. Also note that neodymium magnets are brittle by nature and can break with forceful impact, causing splinters and/or sharp edges. Always proceed slowly and gently when using the magnet to ensure that it lasts a lifetime.
Magnets purchased from Madison Supply come with a 60 day money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the product for any reason, simply return it for a full refund. This manufacturer’s warranty applies only to purchases made from Madison Supply
Find More Iman Neodimio Products