- Play against the iPod or pass n play with up to 4 players
- Authentic classic board and pieces, animated player tokens, and property cards
- Intuitive controls make it easy to roll dice, buy, sell and trade properties
- Gorgeous effects and animations, rich music and sounds bring the game to life
- Customize the game rules to suite your style of play
Monopoly Here & Now Worldwide Edition X360Turn real estate into real entertainment as Monopoly, the biggest deal in classic board games comes to Xbox 360 in Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition. Celebrating over 70 years of family fun, this new rendition of the legendary property trading game is sure to delight Next Generation players as it blends familiar turn-based board game style play with the energizing, interactive action modern gamers crave.
10 playable themed boards.
4-player mini-games galore.
Fast play in ‘Get Rich Quick’.
A New Game With New Boards
As with all versions of Monopoly, gameplay in Here & Now: the World Edition is driven by turn-based rolling of the dice and the player’s ability to secure and maintain control of real estate investments. In the Xbox 360 version players use their controller to roll the dice, with their piece moved around the board and rents deducted from their account automatically. Once this is done they have the choice to either visit the accounts screen, where all player owned properties and available cash are listed, or to allow the next player to roll. A new twist in gameplay involves the mini-games scattered throughout the board. These occur at different points in the game–for example, at the beginning of the game to determine who will roll first. They are quick detours from the main action and are generally designed to challenge players according to their standing in the game, thus making it tougher for first place players to pull away from their competition.
Although the game environment of Monopoly Here and Now: The World Edition
is firmly rooted in the original game through its inclusion of a classically laid out board, with all the properties and playing pieces you remember, it also offers up new directions of play through its wealth of new board options. The game contains 10 playable boards. Each is individually themed, with properties reflecting that theme. Just a few of these themes included are, jungle, arctic, future, cheese, and deco. In addition, other available boards are designed after world capitals. As players access these boards they receive stamps (tied to Xbox LIVE achievements) on a virtual passport that when filled will unlock even more boards as they circle the globe becoming international real estate tycoons.
Key Game Features
- Get Rich Quick – In this all-new, super-fast version, trade properties and compete in exciting mini-games designed to encourage fast monetary turnarounds, to see who makes the top of the rich list.
- Group Play – Up to four players can simultaneously join in on the “rags to riches” fun.
- Monopoly Past, Present & Future – The most extensive collection of Monopoly boards all in one package – from the newest Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition to classic Monopoly.
- Now Boarding – Fill up your passport as you play to unlock new and never-before-seen Monopoly boards.
- Earn Xbox LIVE Achievement Points – Xbox LIVE players receive achievement points for each board played. Play them all and boost your gamer score.
30 Minute Games with ‘Get Rich Quick’
A big part of the fun of the original Monopoly board game was the experience of going head-to-head against fellow players in games that could last for hours, depending on the roll of the dice and how much money and real estate assets were available. But not everyone wants to, or has the time to play a drawn out game like this. This is where Monopoly Here and Now: the World Edition‘s ‘Get Rich Quick’ game mode comes in. Designed to be accessible to players of any age and more importantly to provide all the rags to riches excitement cherished from previous versions of Monopoly, condensed into shorter space of time, a full game in Get Rich Quick mode can take as little as 30 minutes depending on your configuration. This speed of play is achieved through the availability of varying levels of play and strategy built into the mode. At the outset of the game players agree to play at either the developer, industrialist, or tycoon levels. Big payoffs and fast turnarounds are the norm here, with the developer level offering the quickest play due to the leveling events incorporated within it. Through these, large leads can often quickly disappear, keeping the game competitive regardless of player’s skill levels and initial bankroll. The result is quick, compelling and addictive family gameplay that is sure to make its mark on generations of would-be real estate tycoons for years to come.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 57.25
Find More XBOX ONE Game Dice Products