- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- 3G-enabled mobile phone for multimedia and social networking, includes 3.2-inch touch display and 16 GB internal memory
- 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; Wi-Fi networking; Bluetooth stereo music; easy access to email
- Up to six hours of 3G talk time, up to 450 hours (18.75 days) of standby time
- What’s in the Box: Handset, High Efficiency Charger, Connectivity Cable, Stereo Headset, rechargeable Li-on battery, Mobile Holder, Mobile Holder Mount, quick-start user guide
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 850/900/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
The Nokia X6 Smartphone is a powerful entertainment and on-the-go social networking device.A powerful entertainment and on-the-go social networking device, the Nokia X6 mobile phone features a lush 3.2-inch widescreen capacitive touch display, 5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics and dual LED flash, integrated GPS with free Ovi Maps Navigation, and 16 GB of internal memory. You’ll have tons of space to save your pictures, music, video clips, and data, and you can always grab more games and applications downloaded from the Ovi Store.
The Nokia X6 provides one-touch access to your music, social networks and messaging, and the Ovi Store.
The 5-megapixel camera offers excellent Carl Zeiss optics and DVD-quality video capture.
The included stereo headset with integrated microphone and three sets of soft gel ear pads.
The home screen features a dedicated Media Bar touch key for quick access to your stored music and video, online sharing sites, and Web browser. It also includes a customizable Contacts Bar where you can easily make calls and manage messages as well as follow up to 20 web feeds from online friends through their social networks, personal blogs, Twitter feeds, and more. You’ll be able to quickly send text messages and email as well as update your own status thanks to the onscreen QWERTY keyboard, which automatically changes orientation depending on how the phone is rotated.
Running the latest version of the Symbian operating system, the Nokia X6 includes pre-loaded games (including Spore by EA and DJ Mix Tour by Gameloft). Other features include Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, a full HTML web browser, access to personal and corporate email (with ability to view attachments), stereo FM radio, and up to six hours of talk time on 3G networks (up to 11.5 hours on standard non-3G GSM networks).
The 3.2-inch touch-enabled display auto-rotates depending on its orientation.
Free Ovi Maps Navigation
With its integrated GPS sensor and the newest edition of Ovi Maps (full version pre-loaded on this phone or available as a free download from nokia.com/maps), you’ll enjoy all essential car and pedestrian navigation features as well as the ability to use navigation features even when not connected to a cellular network–great for extending battery life and saving on international roaming charges. Features include turn-by-turn voice guidance, over 6,000 3D landmarks in over 200 cities for quick recognition of the landscape around you, access to Lonely Planet travel guides, and detailed maps for over 180 countries (see more details below). You’ll also be able to keep moving in the right direction with the integrated electronic compass.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider and it provides quad-band connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz). It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider.
Additionally, this phone can be paired with 850/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA 3G networks in the United States (as well as 2100 MHz 3G networks found around the world, including in Europe and Asia). When paired with a compatible 3G network, you’ll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services–from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you’ll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Note that the downloading of maps, games, music, and videos, and uploading of images and videos, involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
- Fast 3G connectivity with broadband-like speeds via 850/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA.
- Integrated assisted GPS (A-GPS) receiver with free Ovi Maps enables you to find your route quickly and easily, whether walking or driving. Use the Walk pedestrian navigation to find your way, or the voice-guided Drive navigation to find the best route. (Learn more)
- Gorgeously colorful 3.2-inch touch-enabled display with 640 x 360-pixel resolution and support for up to 16.7 million colors.
- 16 GB internal memory
- 5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics with up to 4x digital zoom, dual LED flash, center-weighted auto-focus, multiple scene modes, direct printing to compatible printers, and more.
- Capture widescreen videos (640 x 352; VGA) at 30 frames per second (fps). Other features include 4x digital zoom, MPEG4/3GPP formats, up to a 90-minute clip length, video stabilization, scene settings, and video light.
- Upload your photos and videos to Ovi Share and share them online with friends and family.
- TV output allows you to share videos on larger screens.
- Secondary camera on front for video calls (QCIF resolution) for use on compatible networks.
- Digital audio player compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, eAAC, and eAAC+ formats.
- Video playback formats include MPEG4-SP playback 30 fps VGA, MPEG4-AVC playback 30 fps QVGA, WMV9 playback 30 fps QVGA, and MPEG4-SP playback 30 fps nHD.
- Stereo FM radio with RDS capabilities
- Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.0) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile–enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock. If your laptop is Bluetooth enabled, you can connect wirelessly and enjoy dial-up networking (DUN profile); note that additional charges may be applicable.
- SMS and MMS messaging
- Supports email accounts from more than a thousand ISPs (SMTP, IMAP4, POP3), as well as Gmail, Yahoo! mail, and Hotmail. People who use Microsoft Exchange at work can access their email using the Mail for Exchange mobile email client, which comes pre-loaded (an Exchange email account is required, and your Exchange Administrator must enable your account for synchronization).
- Full HTML Web browser (OSS) with support for Flash Lite 3.0
- Organizer tools including calendar, to-do list, notes, clock, converter, voice recorder
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off.
- S60 5th Edition, Symbian OS version 9.4
The Nokia X6 weighs 4.3 ounces and measures 4.37 x 2 x 0.54 inches. Its 1320 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 6 hours of 3G talk time (up to 11.5 hours on non-3G GSM networks), and up to 450 hours (18.75 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, plus 850/900/1900/2100 3G networks (HSDPA).
What’s in the Box
Nokia X6 handset, rechargeable battery (BL-5J), charger (AC-8), connectivity cable (CA-101D), wired stereo headset (WH-701), user guide, mini DVD with software
Nokia now offers its Ovi Maps Walk and Drive navigation application free across the globe. Drivers receive turn-by-turn voice guidance including lane assistance, traffic information (in 10 countries including the U.S.), and safety camera and speed warnings, while pedestrians will be guided on shortcuts through parks and pedestrian-only zones in over 100 cities across the globe. Unlike other mobile navigation mapping solutions, Ovi Maps works offline–no cellular service is required.
Lonely Planet guide.
With the new Ovi Maps for mobile you get for free:
- Maps for over 180 countries and free map updates
- Drive and Walk navigation available in over 70 countries with real-time voice guidance
- My Position enables you to find your current location easier and faster than ever.
- New one box search for quicker access to finding places and addresses.
- Save your favorite places and routes, then synchronize them with your Ovi account over the air.
- Car navigation with voice and visual instructions, lane assistance and speed limit information. Now also with text-to-speech voice guidance.
- Pedestrian navigation with routing through pedestrian zones and shortcuts, pathways through parks and buildings, stairways and plazas. Now with text-to-speech voice guidance.
- Get real-time weather information including a 5-day forecast, for your current or any location found via search.
- Lonely Planet and Michelin offer you dynamic access to the best and most relevant editorial travel content for over 1000 destinations. Find thousands of listings for sights, restaurants, hotels, shops, nightlife, and more. Look these places up on the map and get to them with Walk and Drive navigation.
- Discover the events happening near your location on the map or any place found via search.
- Share your location on Facebook–where you are, what you are up to and finish with a photo.
No Hidden Costs
The new version of Ovi Maps comes with all the maps and high-end, car grade navigation features you need for free, and is yours to keep for the life of the smartphone. No additional licenses needed for extra countries, regions, or services like traffic information or city guides. Data charges from network operators may apply.
Voice Guidance and Traffic Information
Turn-by-turn, voice guided navigation comes free for both drivers and pedestrians. For drivers this includes lane assistance, traffic information, safety camera, and speed warnings. For pedestrians, this includes shortcuts through parks and pedestrian-only zones for over 100 cities around the world as well as 6,000 3D landmarks in over 200 cities to help you find exactly where you are.
Unique Hybrid Technology
Ovi Maps is built on an advanced technology called hybrid vector maps. Vector maps are high quality but less data intensive, and allow you to continue to navigate even if you lose your network connection. This means that maps downloaded or updated across a network connection are about half the size of bulky bitmaps used by other mobile map providers. The hybrid technology ensures that, unlike other providers, any downloaded map data is stored on the device for future use.
No Network Connection Required When Navigating
Avoid expensive, battery-draining network connections with Nokia’s unique hybrid technology. Maps can be pre-loaded on to your Nokia smartphone so you can set Ovi Maps to offline mode, saving battery power, and the navigation system will still work. This is particularly useful for those worried about data connection costs when travelling abroad, or when travelling through areas with little or no network coverage.
Best Global Coverage
You take your mobile with you wherever you go in the world so, as standard, voice guided navigation for both pedestrians and drivers is available for 74 countries in 46 different languages, and there are maps for over 180 countries. This gives you the best maps with the largest global coverage for free.
List Price: $ 449.00
Price: $ 68.99
Related Celulares Products