- Dual-screen controller with new display options for professional DJ ready to keep laptop out of sight
- Integrated display screens let you focus on music and crowd, not the computer, during performance
- Upgraded layout with clear markings and touch-capacitive knobs for fast, responsive operation
- Blend elaborate audio layers or remix on the fly with 4 decks of cutting-edge Serato DJ control
- Low-profile design travels from carry-on to DJ booth and back again.Intel Processors are required for use with Serato DJ Software
The Numark NV II upgrades and refines the revolutionary advances made by the original NV to give professional DJs their ideal hardware-software experience. The sleek re-design and red and white accents jump out to grab your attention.
But at the heart of NV II’s compact DJ controller chassis is a pair of 4.3-inch full-color screens that provide 1:1, real-time feedback of Serato DJ—now with gridlines to seamlessly beat match your tracks. It also adds five column-viewing options, so you can sort by song, artist, time, BPM, or key.
Perform with the laptop out of sight without sacrificing functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is new with the NVII?
The NVII brings some new and exciting features to this controller to give more advanced functionality with Serato DJ based on real-world feedback from NV users. These new features include:
- Gridlines on the screens so DJs can visualize the beat of their tracks more accurately
- 5-column sort options for sorting by Album, artist, song, BPM or key
- Additional columns for Key, BPM, and Time
- Push to Load via knob
- Dedicated deck swap button
- Dedicated controls for beat jump and quantize
Is the NVII class complaint? Do I need to install a driver?
The NVII is a class-compliant device on a Mac. Drivers are available for Windows PCs for optimal performance and can be downloaded from the product page or directly from this link.
What are the supported operating systems?
NVII supports Mac OS X 10.8 and higher, and Windows 8 and higher.
Does the NVII require a computer?
Yes. The NVII is a Serato DJ controller, and requires that Serato DJ is running on a compatible computer.
Is the crossfader user replaceable?
Yes. The crossfader on NVII is user replaceable. If you would like to order a replacement crossfader, you can reach out to the Numark parts department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there volume and crossfader slope adjustments?
Yes! The NVII has a CF Contour Switch, and you can adjust the level inside the Serato DJ preferences.
What preferences need to be set in order use NVII with the laptop closed?
In order to use NVII with a closed laptop you will need to ensure that your computer does not automatically go to sleep or hibernate when the laptop is closed. For Mac we recommend using “Caffeine” and “NoSleep”. On Windows computer you can simply adjust your power settings.
Does NVII work with Virtual DJ, Traktor, and other DJ programs?
NVII has been developed from the ground up as an amazing controller for Serato DJ. Numark and Serato have carefully tuned and mapped each control to create the best possible out-of-the-box user experience with the included Serato DJ software.
However, since NVII’s hardware controls appear to your computer as a generic MIDI device, it can indeed be custom-mapped to any other DJ application that supports user or developer-created custom mapping.
A note about the NVII’s onboard screens: They were designed expressly for use with Serato DJ. In most situations, only the knobs and sliders will work other software applications that can be easily mapped to NVII. One notable exception is Virtual DJ, which has managed to figure out a way to send data to the NVII screens as of Virtual DJ 8 Build 2174.951. While the graphic elements onscreen will look exactly as they do when the NVII is used with Serato, VDJ 8 users are now able to take advantage of the NVII’s screens, as well as the rest of its functionality.
Users of Virtual DJ will of course need to configure the audio portion to use the NVII audio seamlessly.
What is the on-board sound card of NVII?
NVII has a built-in professional grade USB 2.0 audio interface.
What type of pads are on NVII, and are they velocity sensitive?
NVII has 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback, 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering.
Are the knobs touch sensitive?
Yes. NVII has intelligent touch-activated knobs that provide groundbreaking control of filters, EQ and more.
Does the NVII require a power supply or will it work off of USB bus power?
NVII requires a 12V DC 2.0 Amp pin-positive power supply which is included with the purchase.
Further Product Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
- (1) RCA stereo input pair, unbalanced (line-level)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS input (microphone, direct to Master Outputs)
- (2) XLR outputs, balanced (Master)
- (2) RCA stereo output pairs, unbalanced (Master, Booth)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS output (headphones)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS output (headphones)
- (1) USB port
- Output Level
- 25 Vrms (100% Master Volume)
- 19 Vrms (80% Master Volume)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- -112 dB (100% Master Volume, A-weighted)
- -111 dB (80% Master Volume, A-weighted)
- -109 dB (100% Master Volume, unweighted)
- -108 dB (80% Master Volume, unweighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise
- 005% (100% Master Volume)
- 002% (80% Master Volume)
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16-bit
- Power: 12 V DC, 2 A, center-positive; power adapter included
- Dimensions(width x depth x height): 21.6” x 13.4” x 2.1”
- Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Software Download Card
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
List Price: $ 699.00
Price: $ 695.99