- 16 MP Four Thirds CMOS sensor with 3-axis sensor shift image stabilization
- Up to 8 FPS continuous shooting
- ISO 200-25600
- 1080/30 fps HD video (H.264/Motion JPEG)
- Tiltable 3 inch touchscreen LCD with 1,037,000 dots
- Electronic viewfinder with 100% coverage and 1,044,000 dots
- Raw and Raw + JPEG shooting
- Built-in flash compatible with Olympus Wireless RC Flash system
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
The new EM-10 boasts a powerful TruePic VII image processor, a large, interactive electronic viewfinder, built-in flash and Wi-Fi, a warp-speed AF system that allows sequential shooting at 8fps (yes, eight!), and much more. The sensor, image processor and lens technology are the core of any digital camera. The EM-10 ups the ante by pairing a 16MP Live MOS sensor with our most powerful TruePic VII image processor for extraordinary resolution and accurate color rendition. The OM-D EM-10″s partner in photographic excellence is the acclaimed Olympus M.ZUIKO lens system, a family of professional-grade glass with digital optics that delivers unsurpassed resolution and overall image quality. Add 3-axis in-body image stabilization that compensates for horizontal and vertical angular shifts as well as rolling, and you have a camera that captures incredibly sharp images and video, yet is compact enough to bring just about anywhere.
Use this comparison chart to compare all of the Olympus OM line.
List Price: $ 699.00
Price: $ 499.00
- Powerful 5-axis voice coil motor image stabilization system greatly reduces blur resulting from camera shake
- 16MP Live MOS sensor with 40MP High-Resolution Shot Mode
- 10 frames per second high speed sequential shooting
- Full HD 1080: 60p, 30p, 25p, 24p video capabilities with focus peaking
- Large 2.35 million dot electronic viewfinder
- Built-in Wi-Fi
The new OM-D E-M5 Mark II features the most sophisticated image stabilization technology ever offered in an interchangeable lens camera.* The ultra-sensitive 5-axis VCM (voice coil motor) system is so responsive and accurate, you can shoot sharp images in low light and capture silky smooth video, hand-held without a tripod. The E-M5 Mark II is also a bring-it-anywhere portable system camera that is nearly 40% lighter than conventional DSLR’s and its durable all metal body is sealed for splashproof, dustproof and freezeproof protection.To know more about pixel mapping, please visit : www.olympusamerica.com/crm/oneoffpages/ask_oly/crm_e_ask_oly_03_09.asp.
List Price: $ 1,099.00
Price: $ 899.00