- Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications
- Diodes are pre-installed in junction box and a pair of 31 inches cables with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels last for decades
- High modules conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500 watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- 25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty
Description Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is Renogy most popular product! High in power but sleek in size, this monocrystalline solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid application. Use it for your RV when camping or beach trips with the family, either way the 100W Monocrystalline panel will give you the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming from the panel, connection with other Renogy panels is a breeze. If off-grid interests you then start with Renogy today. Specifications Maximum Power: 100W Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL) Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A Dimensions: 47 X 21.3 X 1.4 In Weight: 16.5lbs Warranty Information 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate 5-year material and workmanship warranty.
List Price: $ 149.99
Price: $ 133.99