- Four Renogy 100-Watt monocrystalline solar panels can be connected in parallel by three pairs of branch connectors
- One pair of 20 feet MC4 connectors adaptor kit extends the cables and makes the system ideal for remote control
- Renogy PWM 30A charge controller protects the system from over-charge, over-discharge, over-load, and reverse-connection
- Four sets of Renogy unique designed Z Bracket mount panels on your RVs or boats stably
- 25-year transferable power output warranty on panels and 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components
Description New to solar? This Starter Kit is the perfect kit for someone who wants to begin utilizing solar energy for their off-grid adventures. Four of Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 30A PWM Charge Controller, one 20Ft MC4 Adaptor Kit, four sets of Z-brackets, and three pairs of branch connectors are all included in this specialized kit. The only thing missing to complete your system is a tray cable to connect to your battery. This kit is the perfect introduction to solar. Specifications Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Maximum Power: 100W Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A 30A PWM Charge Controller (Positive Grounded) Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto recognition Rated Charge Current: 30A Max. Solar Input Voltage: 42V 20Ft MC4 Adaptor Kit Length: 20Ft AWG: 10 Rating Voltage: 600/1000V Temperature: -40 DegreeF to +185 DegreeF Mounting Z Brackets Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts Four Spring Washers and Four Washers Four Nuts Renogy MC4 Branch Connectors Withstanding Voltage: 1000V DC(TUV), 600V(UL) Temperature: -40 DegreeF to +194 DegreeF Warranty Information Panel: 25-year transferable power output warranty 5-year material and workmanship warranty Accessories: 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components.
List Price: $ 679.99
Price: $ 679.99