- Digital Plug Ready- Takes Scalextric C8515 Digital plug for easy upgrade to race on Scalextric Digital Layouts
- Car is highly detailed with full interior and racer
- Car has working Xenon Effect Headlights and working tail lights
- Easy change braid with magnatraction
- Compatible with all 1:32nd scale Slot Car Race Set Tracks
The “12 Hours of Endurance For The Alitalia Airlines Trophy”, aka the 12 hours of Sebring race, of 1967 saw the “Auto sport International” entered GT40 (Chassis 1038) driven by Grossman and McNamara finish 8th overall and 2nd in class against the latest MKIV GT40 car of McLaren and Andretti (1st) and the MKIIb of Foyt and Ruby (2nd). A good weekend for Ford with four GT40 car s in the top eight positions with only Porsche taking the other four positions. Bob Grossman had a wealth of knowledge driving Ferrari sports cars of all types but changed over to the GT40 in 1966 and 1967 when he drove several different cars with reasonable success.
List Price: $ 54.99
Price: $ 39.70