- Large 8″ x 10″ x 8″ Build Envelope
- Work Out-Of-The-Box With ABS, PLA, PET, Nylon, Flexible and More
- True High-Quality Linear Motion Components
- CNC Machined Precision Hardware On A Rigid Fabricated Steel Frame <- Made in the USA
- Open Design. No Proprietary Filament Cartridges.
MakerGear M2 is the low maintenance 3rd generation 3D printer. Box contains M2 welcome package; M2 tools package; M2 miscellaneous package; M2 spool holder with screws; M2 power supplies, power cords and USB cable; spool of PLA; sample prints (fully assembled only); M2 printed parts package; M2 hardware package (no picture). Black powder-coated rigid steel frame. CNC machined black anodized-aluminum axes mounts. Precision X and Y linear rails. Precision ground and polished steel shafting. 4-start lead screw with integrated NEMA 17 stepper. Platform heater included. includes 1K spool of 1.75 millimeters PLA plastic filament. The plastic handle, extruder mount, spool holder and other plastic parts used on M2 are all printed in-house on production M2 machines. The power supplies work in the US and internationally (local plug is included). Six-month limited warranty. The MakerGear M2 is manufactured in NE Ohio.
List Price: $ 1,825.00
Price: $ 1,825.00